Qbi challenges you
With focus and effort, everyone can get the ball moving, irrespective of age or ability. Qbi encourages everyone in a playful way to make more of an effort while moving and to concentrate more and longer than usual. There is laughter, cheering, clapping, and an indescribable sense of accomplishment when you succeed. ‘It’s a truly fascinating feeling to control the ball with your body without touching it!’
Qbi instantly grabs the attention of both individuals and groups
Qbi encourages people to move, especially those with a mild physical and/or intellectual disability. Everyone can participate at their own level. Qbi offers a suitable activity for exercise therapy at the individual and group level and is the perfect addition to activity programmes that focus on movement. The moving ball encourages muscle activity and movements that would otherwise not be stimulated. Subconsciously, muscles are used that would not otherwise be activated. Because of this, even muscles affected by brain injury can be trained effectively. Additional benefits include better coordination and stimulation of relevant nerve systems.
Qbi grabs your attention and focus in a fun way. Through this interaction, all attention is focused on moving the ball in the right direction. Subconsciously, everybody seeks the limits of their physical abilities. This makes Qbi an effective tool and offers you plenty of application possibilities within the field of disabled care.
Positive effects of Qbi on the general well-being of people with a disability
Qbi has been proven in several disabled care facilities to have a positive effect on the general well-being of people with one or more disabilities. These positive effects were found on the physical, cognitive, and social level. Qbi is a playful way to encourage people to make more of an effort while moving and to concentrate more and longer than usual. This focus helps to reduce pain symptoms. Interaction, distraction, and a sense of control encourages people to push past their movement limitations.
Qbi: a unique form of positive experiential therapy
Qbi is a unique way to get people moving. Young and old alike in the health care sector have responded enthusiastically to controlling the ball without touching it. ‘Is it magic? One thing’s for certain: controlling the ball is a feeling unlike any other.’ Qbi fascinates people and immediately grabs their attention! For most people, Qbi is a way to have fun as a group, to encourage each other, and to relax. With Qbi, exercise therapy becomes a form of positive experiential therapy.
This is an incredible device and we’ve noticed that our clients really enjoy it. It challenges them to get active and encourages them to make focused, coordinated movements. It’s also a fun way to improve balance, which reduces the risk of falling. Plus it encourages social interaction with others, as everybody supports each other from the sidelines.
Nancy Lindenbergh, activity supervisor and sport specialist at ‘Gors’ (NL)
Qbi: movement, cognition, and learning through play
Qbi is an excellent tool for both physical and cognitive training. Qbi unites physical and cognitive exercises in one device, making it perfect for learning through play. Qineto continuously develops interactive tools, with and without accompanying software. These physically present tools can be activated with the ball. Purchase a Qbi or subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest Qbi developments. Subscribe to our newsletter
Qbi is challenging but also relaxing. I use a wheelchair, which means I spend a lot of time sitting still, but Qbi helps me to really move again!
Marleen Widdershoven (67), client at a health care facility
The top 9 reasons to buy Qbi
- Qbi can be used for physical training.
- Qbi can be used for cognitive training.
- Thanks to the specially developed ‘Easymode’, Qbi can be used in a public space.
- Qbi can be actively used without support.
- Qbi can be expanded online with various software packages, extra features, and physical tools for specific forms of therapy that make the activities easier and more fun for your clients.
- If you purchase a Qbi or subscribe to our newsletter, we will keep you up to date on the latest Qbi developments. Subscribe to our newsletter
- The ‘Software Qbi Basic’ is included with your Qbi purchase.
- The ‘Service & Licence Software Qbi Basic+’ worth €490 is free for the first year after purchase.
- Due to its compact design, Qbi takes up little space and is easy to store.
- Qbi’s mobile stand makes it easy to move to other rooms or departments.
- A durable case with a pre-formed foam inner lining envelops Qbi and keeps it safe during transport.
- Just one press of the button and Qbi is ready to use in seconds.
- The control panel was designed to be user-friendly and easy to operate.
- The ball and the tools/games are physically present in the room.
- Qbi was inspired by old street games, which evokes pleasant memories.
- Qbi instantly grabs the attention of the room and gets everyone involved in the game and the exercise.
- Qbi not only encourages physical activity, it also challenges people on a cognitive and social level.
- Qbi is a welcome addition to activity programmes that focus on fun and movement. Qbi generates considerable interest and gets people talking.
- People laugh, clap, and feel an indescribable sense of accomplishment when they succeed.
- The Qbi exercises can be combined with a wide variety of training materials and can make exercises even more challenging. The possibilities are endless!
- Qbi-community: The Qbi community is a platform for and by Qbi users that contains dozens of exercises and activities that can be performed with Qbi.
You have the choice of 4 affordable Qbi-packages: Basic, Travel, Pro and Complete.