Qbi challenges you
With focus and effort, everyone can get the ball moving, irrespective of age. People laugh, clap, and feel an indescribable sense of accomplishment when they succeed. ‘It’s a truly fascinating feeling to control the ball with your body without touching it!’
Qbi instantly grabs the attention of both individuals and groups
Qbi grabs your attention and focus in a fun way. Through this interaction, attention is focused on moving the ball in the right direction with the body. ‘Elderly people subconsciously seek the limits of their physical abilities.’ This makes Qbi an effective tool to stimulate and motivate elderly people to move more. Qbi offers countless application possibilities in elderly care. Qbi can be used in physiotherapy and rehabilitation programmes that focus on movement and exercise in both an individual and a group setting.
Qbi has positive effects on the general well-being of elderly people
Qbi has been proven in several care facilities to have a positive effect on the general well-being of elderly people. These positive effects were confirmed on the physical, cognitive, and social level. Qbi is a playful way to encourage elderly people to make more of an effort while moving and to concentrate more and longer than usual. They also concentrate better on the exercise, which helps to reduce pain symptoms. Interaction, distraction, and a sense of control encourages people to push past their movement limitations.
Qbi contributes to fall prevention among elderly people
Qbi contributes to fall prevention among elderly people and has produced excellent results in this field. The Qbi exercises can help elderly people improve their stability and balance, which results in greater confidence and more active participation in society.
Qbi is extremely useful for vulnerable elderly people with chronic back pain, many of whom have developed a fear of moving their backs. It’s incredible to see the type of movement Qbi inspires!
Bert Heuts, geriatric physiotherapist at ‘MeanderGroep’ (NL)
Qbi: a unique form of positive experiential therapy
Qbi is a unique way to get people moving. Young and old alike in the health care sector have responded enthusiastically to controlling the ball without touching it. Is it magic? One thing is for certain: controlling the ball is a feeling unlike any other. Qbi fascinates people and immediately grabs their attention! For most people, Qbi is a way to have fun as a group, to encourage each other, and to relax. With Qbi, exercise therapy becomes a form of positive experiential therapy.
Qineto develops sustainable tools
Our goal is to develop tools that encourage your clients to get active and help them enjoy the therapeutic process. Qbi unites physical and cognitive exercises in one device, making it perfect for learning through play. Qineto continuously develops interactive tools, with and without accompanying software. These physically present tools can be activated with the ball
Qbi really challenges you; you move more without even realizing it. When I focus on the ball, I forget about everything else!
Wim Vlijmen (65), Parkinson’s patient
The top 9 reasons to buy Qbi
- Qbi can be used for physical training.
- Qbi can be used for cognitive training.
- Thanks to the specially developed ‘Easymode’, Qbi can be used in a public space.
- Qbi can be actively used without support.
- Qbi can be expanded online with various software packages, extra features, and physical tools for specific forms of therapy that make the activities easier and more fun for your clients.
- If you purchase a Qbi or subscribe to our newsletter, we will keep you up to date on the latest Qbi developments. Subscribe to our newsletter
- The ‘Software Qbi Basic’ is included with your Qbi purchase.
- The ‘Service & Licence Software Qbi Basic+’ worth €490 is free for the first year after purchase.
- Due to its compact design, Qbi takes up little space and is easy to store.
- Qbi’s mobile stand makes it easy to move to other rooms or departments.
- A durable case with a pre-formed foam inner lining envelops Qbi and keeps it safe during transport.
- Just one press of the button and Qbi is ready to use in seconds.
- The control panel was designed to be user-friendly and easy to operate.
- The ball and the tools/games are physically present in the room.
- Qbi was inspired by old street games, which evokes pleasant memories.
- Qbi instantly grabs the attention of the room and gets everyone involved in the game and the exercise.
- Qbi not only encourages physical activity, it also challenges people on a cognitive and social level.
- Qbi is a welcome addition to activity programmes that focus on fun and movement. Qbi generates considerable interest and gets people talking.
- People laugh, clap, and feel an indescribable sense of accomplishment when they succeed.
- The Qbi exercises can be combined with a wide variety of training materials and can make exercises even more challenging. The possibilities are endless!
- Qbi-community: The Qbi community is a platform for and by Qbi users that contains dozens of exercises and activities that can be performed with Qbi.
You have the choice of 4 affordable Qbi-packages: Basic, Travel, Pro and Complete.