Qbi challenges you
All children are instantly determined to move the ball. People laugh, cheer, clap, and feel an indescribable sense of accomplishment when they succeed. It’s a truly fascinating feeling to control the ball with your body without touching it!
Qbi: the centre of attention
Qbi grabs your attention and focus in a playful way. Attention is instantly focused on moving the ball in the right direction with the body. Children subconsciously seek the limits of their physical abilities. This makes Qbi an effective tool and offers you plenty of application possibilities within the field of paediatric care. The Qbi exercises can be used in physiotherapy and rehabilitative care, and are also an effective educational tool to help both individuals and groups learn through play.
Qbi: a unique form of positive experiential therapy
Qbi is a unique way to get children moving and was inspired by old street games. It’s a fascinating and captivating feeling to control the ball without touching it!
Two to four people can control their own ball at the same time on the playing field. Each ball lights up with its own colour, making it easy to tell apart. A competition can be held using different game elements and tools to encourage movement through play. Fun action and reaction games are also possible with Qbi.
For most people, Qbi is a way to have fun as a group, to encourage each other, and to relax. With Qbi, exercise therapy becomes a form of positive experiential therapy.
Qbi and education
With Qbi, children focus better on an exercise and remember it better as well. Qbi can have a positive effect on spatial awareness, verbal skills, addition skills, and communicating with words, while also helping towards resolving communication, concentration, and attention problems. It can also be used as a serious game for educational purposes. Qbi is an attention grabber and makes learning fun!
As a former physiotherapist, I have a lot experience working with children with a physical disability. I think Qbi is particularly fun and beneficial for these children and for elderly people.
Annick Bos, former physiotherapist with hands-on experience
Qbi has a positive effect on the general well-being of children
Qbi has been proven in several care facilities to have a positive effect on the general well-being of children. These positive effects were found on the physical, cognitive, and social level. Qbi is a playful way to encourage children to make more of an effort while moving and to concentrate more and longer than usual.
Qineto develops sustainable tools
Our goal is to develop tools that encourage your clients to get active and help them enjoy the therapeutic process.
Qbi brings both physical and cognitive exercises together in one device, making it perfect for learning through play. Qineto continuously develops interactive tools, with and without accompanying software. These physically present tools can be activated with the ball.
The top 9 reasons to buy Qbi
- Qbi can be used for physical training.
- Qbi can be used for cognitive training.
- Thanks to the specially developed ‘Easymode’, Qbi can be used in a public space.
- Qbi can be actively used without support.
- Qbi can be expanded online with various software packages, extra features, and physical tools for specific forms of therapy that make the activities easier and more fun for your clients.
- If you purchase a Qbi or subscribe to our newsletter, we will keep you up to date on the latest Qbi developments. Subscribe to our newsletter
- The ‘Software Qbi Basic’ is included with your Qbi purchase.
- The ‘Service & Licence Software Qbi Basic+’ worth €490 is free for the first year after purchase.
- Due to its compact design, Qbi takes up little space and is easy to store.
- Qbi’s mobile stand makes it easy to move to other rooms or departments.
- A durable case with a pre-formed foam inner lining envelops Qbi and keeps it safe during transport.
- Just one press of the button and Qbi is ready to use in seconds.
- The control panel was designed to be user-friendly and easy to operate.
- The ball and the tools/games are physically present in the room.
- Qbi was inspired by old street games, which evokes pleasant memories.
- Qbi instantly grabs the attention of the room and gets everyone involved in the game and the exercise.
- Qbi not only encourages physical activity, it also challenges people on a cognitive and social level.
- Qbi is a welcome addition to activity programmes that focus on fun and movement. Qbi generates considerable interest and gets people talking.
- People laugh, clap, and feel an indescribable sense of accomplishment when they succeed.
- The Qbi exercises can be combined with a wide variety of training materials and can make exercises even more challenging. The possibilities are endless!
- Qbi-community: The Qbi community is a platform for and by Qbi users that contains dozens of exercises and activities that can be performed with Qbi.
You have the choice of 4 affordable Qbi-packages: Basic, Travel, Pro and Complete.