Qbi grabs the attention of your physiotherapy clients
Qbi grabs your attention and focus in a fun way. Through this interaction, attention is focused on moving the ball in the right direction with the body. ‘People subconsciously seek the limits of their ability to move.’ As a result, pain quickly subsides. This makes Qbi an effective tool and offers you plenty of application possibilities within physiotherapy.
Qbi helps to get and keep clients moving
As a physiotherapist, you are an expert in posture and movement. One of the challenges with many chronic and acute conditions is getting and keeping clients active. As we know, exercise has innumerable health benefits. Qbi is an excellent tool to make exercising more fun and enjoyable, and enjoyment is the best way to motivate clients to literally and figuratively get active and stay active.
Many disorders can affect clients on a functional, physical, and participatory level. Qbi can help to improve functionality in such a way that clients can resume their normal activities and participate more actively.
What are the advantages of Qbi as a physiotherapist?
- Qbi offers custom solutions: the level can be easily adjusted and the variations are endless in terms of intensity and difficulty level thanks to the choice of materials and dual tasks
- Qbi is fun and makes it easy to encourage more and longer exercise
- Qbi can be used for both individuals and groups
- Qbi offers a competitive game element
- Qbi can be used in non-verbal communication
- Various target groups can perform Qbi exercises Some of the benefits:
- Improves muscle strength, stability, coordination, mobility, and balance
- Reduces pain due to distraction
- Reduces fall risk and fear of failure
- Boosts confidence
- Improves cognitive skills such as attention, concentration, and relaxation; can also be used in word games and addition games
- Improves social interaction
- Qbi is easy to use and easy to move in a physiotherapy setting
- Qbi exercises are available in the Qbi community and in a manual
- Qbi exercises can be used to address all symptoms of a condition, including those that affect activity and participation levels
Specific exercises are available that address the most common consequences at the activity and participation level
Qbi is an engaging way to start a stability and balance programme and helps reduce the risk of falling, improve mobility, and improve quality of life for our clients.
Pien van Dijk, project leader at ‘Amarant Groep’ & ‘Innovatiecentrum Imagine’ (NL)
Qbi: a unique form of positive experiential therapy
Qbi is a unique way to get people moving. Young and old alike in the health care sector have responded enthusiastically to controlling the ball without touching it. Qbi fascinates people and immediately grabs their attention! For most people, Qbi is a way to have fun as a group, to encourage each other, and to relax. With Qbi, exercise therapy becomes a form of positive experiential therapy.
Qineto develops sustainable tools
Our goal is to develop tools that encourage your clients to get active and help them enjoy the therapeutic process.
Qbi unites physical and cognitive exercises in one device. Qineto continuously develops interactive tools, with and without accompanying software. These physically present tools can be activated with the ball. Purchase a Qbi or subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest Qbi developments.
I’ve had two hip replacements. Qbi helps me strengthen the muscles around my hips. I hope it will help me improve my balance as well.
Josje Vermeulen (69), former therapist with hands-on experience
The top 9 reasons to buy Qbi
You have the choice of 4 affordable Qbi-packages: Basic, Travel, Pro and Complete.